SSP 5100 PULSE METAL DETECTOR
Unlike the beat frequency oscillator or the induction balance machines which both used a uniform alternating current at a low frequency, the pulse induction machine simply magnetized the ground with a relatively powerful, momentary current through a search coil. In the absence of metal, the field decayed at a uniform rate, and the time it took to fall to zero volts could be accurately measured. However, if metal was present when the machine fired, a small eddy current would be induced in the metal, and the time for sensed current decay would be increased. These time differences were minute, but the improvement in electronics made it possible to measure them accurately and identify the presence of metal at a reasonable distance. These new machines had one major advantage: they were mostly impervious to the effects of mineralization, and rings and other jewelry could now be located even under highly mineralized black sand. The addition of computer control and digital signal processing have further improved pulse induction sensors.
– Super fast tuning to the ground
– Bigger display with higher definition, with more precise graphics
– More sensitive, better detection depth
– More functions, but extremely intuitive and easy for operation
– The microprocessor tracks and controls all functions
The standard package contains
– Control box with internal rechargeable battery
– Leather holster for the control box
– Rectangular frame 1x1m, 1.5×1.5m or 2x2m coil with discrimination (fitted with a magnetometer)
– 220 VAC charger for the internal battery
– Emergency external charger(fitted with 8 AA battery slots for powering the control box, very useful in situations where the internal battery gets discharged and you don’t have access to the power grid or you do not have time to wait for the internal battery to charge)
– Solid, quality carrying case
Attention: This device is made in Detech Co and is licensed by AccrateLocators Co.